PRECISION PROGRAMMABLE PATCH
Random Access Matrices and Bank Switches. Solid stateand reed relay. Up to 150,000 Crosspoints. Use a Graphical User Interface to manage hundreds of channels with simple programming. Built-in test subystem provides pushbutton peace of mind.
The Precision Programmable Patch
This new switch matrix family allows you to manage hundreds of signal channels. Connect them and verify them. The Precision Programmable Patch provides the perfect solution to fast, error free, signal routing requirements.
- Bank and/or matrix switch configurations
- Solid state switches or reed relays
- High density-up to 23,000 crosspoints in a single frame
- Freqeuncy range: DC to 1 MHz with +/1 dB amplitude accuracy
- Maximum voltage of 100 Vpk ,maximum current of 500 mApk
- Multiple mainframes with single control
- Computer control via RS-232, RS-422, or GPIB
- Built-in self test and diagnostics
- Graphical User Interface for straightforward control of the system
The 4000 series offers high-density switching-23,000 crosspoints in a single mainframe. And a Go/No-Go test mode assures your connections are error-free, without losing valuable data or wasting test time. Use bank or matrix switches to concentrate you signals and select just the data you need when you need it! Rout your tape channels or transducer outputs automatically.
Contact Precision Filters for more information:
Precision Filters Inc.
(607) 277-4466 FAX
240 Cherry St.
Ithaca, NY 14850
Back to PF Home Page | Wizard | Patch | DAS | Translator
Copyright © 1998, Precision Filters Inc.
Revised -- 4/10/98